To protect your privacy CFE provide the following information that explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
Personally Identifiable Information
- No personal information is collected on visitors who only look at the web pages.
- It is only when you send us an email enquiry (via the contact us page) or an email, that your personal details will held on our database.
- We will also collect the details of potential customers who communicate with us via telephone. This information is entered manually and stored on our database.
- Only persons who supply us with their telephone numbers will receive telephone contact.
- Your personal details are kept strictly confidential.
- We do not, under any circumstances sell, give away, or share with anyone or any third parties. If an instant requires this to happen we will seek prior consent.
- We will send you promotional emails from time to time unless you specifically request to opt out of these.
- You can unsubscribe from these promotional emails at any time.
- When we send promotional emails, we will sometimes track who opened and who clicked on certain links. We do this to measure the performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customers.
- We are registered in accordance with the Data Protection Act; our registration number is XXX. Except where expressly permitted by the Data Protection Act, we will only deal with the personal details you give us, as set out above, unless you agree otherwise.
- We may need to disclose our customer database, including any personal details relating to you, to a third party who either acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the assets in our company, or our website whether by merger, acquisition, reorganisation or otherwise.
- All emails to CFE are communications to the company and are not private or confidential to any named individual.
The SafeContractor scheme provides a health and safety audit service for contractors who want to reassure their clients that health and safety is being handled correctly and sufficiently on their sites.
Compound Feed Engineering Ltd recognises its environmental duties under the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and the Waste (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2012, the Managing Director responsible for Health, Safety and Environmental issues Con Lynch recognises that he has a responsibility to take an environmentally (and socially) responsible approach both to existing activities and to possible new developments.
© 2017 Compound Feed Engineering Limited
All Rights Reserved. E&OE.