CFE Group supplies engineering services to the Milling and Pelleting industries throughout the U.K. Due to sustained growth, we are currently seeking to employ a Service Engineer to join our team.
As part of the Maintenance and Servicing Team, the candidate will hold an Engineering based qualification and have a sound mechanical knowledge with at least two years relevant experience gained in a heavy industrial environment.
Expertise in general mechanical maintenance and fabrication is essential.
The Service Engineer will be based at our refurbishment facility but there will be a requirement to travel to other facilities throughout the U.K. Mobility is key to this role with a flexibility to occasional weekend work when required.
The candidate will be required to:
- Provide general maintenance services to Animal feed and Biomass milling plants throughout the UK.
- Carry out refurbishment & upgrades of used equipment at our refurbishment facility
- Have a practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance is required.
- Attending customer sites with service personnel for completion of key equipment servicing, maintenance, and breakdowns.
- Identify opportunities to add additional value to customers by identifying capacity constraints and underperforming equipment, clearly communicating this to the customer and to our engineering and sales team colleagues for follow up.
- Ability to manage time and perform duties to strict customer driven deadlines.
- Successful applicants will be expected to work as part of a flexible, committed, self-motivated maintenance and servicing team
We will provide in return the following.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Pension scheme
Candidates from a production/manufacturing background or an Agricultural or heavy plant fitting background would be of interest.
Andrew Herbert by email with a copy of your CV.
Closing Date 30 April 2021.