Service Engineer UK
With over 25 years’ experience, CFE Group successfully supplies engineering services to pelleting industries across the UK. We enjoy an excellent reputation for provision of innovative products and services, and we serve a diverse range of clients from large multi-national companies to small regional family-owned business across a range of sectors, including animal feed milling, wood pelleting, fertiliser pelleting, grass, and straw pelleting. We are currently seeking to employ a Service Engineer, in a full-time role, to join our Maintenance and Engineering team. The successful candidate will hold an Engineering based qualification and have sound mechanical knowledge, with relevant experience in a heavy industrial environment. Expertise in general mechanical maintenance is essential.
This Service Engineer will be based at our Haydock engineering facility and will, as part of this role, be required to travel to other facilities throughout the U.K. Mobility is key, entailing flexibility for working away from home as well as occasional weekend work, when needed.
The successful candidate be required to:
- Provide general maintenance services to Animal Feed and Biomass Milling plants throughout the U.K.
- Carry out refurbishment & upgrades of used equipment at our refurbishment facility.
- Attend key customer sites with Service personnel for completion of key equipment servicing, maintenance, and breakdowns.
- Have a practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance.
- Ascertain opportunities for added value to customers by identifying capacity constraints and underperforming equipment, clearly communicating this to the customer and to CFE Group’s engineering and sales team colleagues for follow up.
- Manage time and perform duties to strict customer driven deadlines.
- Work as part of a flexible, committed, self-motivated maintenance and servicing team.
Our attractive remuneration package for this role includes:
- Competitive Salary (Dependent on experience)
- Private Pension Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
Candidates with a background in the Animal Feed, Biomass, Agricultural and/or Heavy Plant Engineering would be of significant interest.
CFE Group’s Engineering Manager, Andrew Herbert by email with a copy of your CV.